Anti Bark stop ultrasonic dog trainer Birdhouse camping trips dog bark control
|Application||Dogs||Parking||Color Box Gift Box|
|Feature||Eco-Friendly, Stocked||Training Products Type||Electronic Bark Control|
|Keyword||Ultrasonic Dog Bark Device||Material||ABS|
ultrasonic dog trainer,
ultrasonic animal control
Anti Bark stop ultrasonic dog bark control Birdhouse ultrasonic dog trainer
Anti Bark stop ultrasonic dog trainer Birdhouse camping trips dog bark control
Anti Bark stop ultrasonic dog trainer bark control Birdhouse safety and strong
Does your dog bark too much? Maybe your neighbor's dog barks too much? Now there is a solution to excessive barking - even if it's coming from someone else's dog! This decorative electronic birdhouse is really an Ultrasonic Bark Control Device to control nuisance barking!
Designed to look like birdhouse, the Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control System can hang in a tree, at home anywhere in your yard, whether it is hanging up or free-standing on a table or other area. When the Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control detects excessive barking, the microphone picks up the barking and activates the unit. This results in a safe high pitch ultrasonic sound that is audible to dogs, but not to humans. The offending dog hears the sound and will stop barking. Since it is unpleasant to the dog, the dog learns to stop barking!
Designed specifically for outdoor use, this device is durable and weatherproof. You can choose from 3 sensitivity levels (activated at 15, 30 or 50 feet) as well as a test level audible to humans. Requires 9 Volt Battery, (not included) with an average battery life of 2 months. The Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control has a power indicator and can be set to 'Off' to conserve the battery when you're away.
Lifetime limited warranty on parts, one-year warranty on labor. Excessive barking can cause a real strain on your relationship. The Deluxe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control alarm clock controls outdoor barking and no collar is needed! Safe and effective for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
|Box Size||15.5 * 14 * 15.5 CM|
|Product Certification||CE / RoHS / FCC|
|QTY / CTN||16 PCS|
|Gross Weight||8.5 KGS|
|Carton Size||56 x 32 x 32 CM (0.057 m³)|
|Product Name||Outdoor Ultrasonic Stop Barking Device|
How the Outdoor Bark Control Works
When the Outdoor Bark Control is within range of a barking dog, an internal microphone picks up the sound and the unit is automatically activated. The Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control emits an ultrasonic sound. The ultrasonic sound can be heard by dogs but is silent to humans.
Startled by the high-pitched sound that is safe and effective, the dog should stop barking, as it will associate its bark with this unpleasant noise. When the dog stops barking the ultrasonic sound also stops. The Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control has 3 sensitivity levels to choose from that indicate what barking level activates the unit and a test mode. It is effective up to 50 feet.
Note: If the dog is deaf or hearing impaired, he may not react to the Outdoor Bark Control.
Caution: Humans cannot hear the ultrasonic sound, however precautions should be taken when preparing the Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control for use.
• Keep at arms length away from the human ear to avoid hearing damage if a dog begins barking while you are setting up, mounting or hanging the Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control
• Humans should also avoid standing very close to the Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control when it is on.
• Not for use by children.
• This device is intended for use only with dogs. Never attempt to use it for any purpose not described in this manual.
• For outdoor use only.
Installation and Setup
The Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control should be placed facing the dog and within range of the dog. The unit is designed with provisions for hanging or mounting and should be positioned at a height of no more than 5 feet. The Outdoor Bark Control can also stand alone. It can be placed in a tree, hanging from a pole, on a fence post, etc. For best results, the area between the Outdoor Bark Control and the dog should be free of any large obstacles.
To Insert and Remove the Battery
1. The Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control utilizes a replaceable 9-volt battery (not included).
The battery door is located on the back of the unit. Pull the battery door open.
2. Insert the 9-volt battery with the positive side oriented as shown.
3. Replace the battery door by positioning the top edge, and snap the bottom of battery door
• Uses ultrasonic sound to deter nuisance barking
• Detects barking up to 50 feet away.
• 4 levels of operation
• Durable and weatherproof
• Two color LED for good /low battery indication
• 9V Battery operation - (battery not included)
• Stop your barking dog
• Stop your neighbors’ barking dog
• Stop barking at specific times of day
• Train puppies not to bark
• Deter barking dogs on camping trips
Two Color LED: Shows good or low battery.
Microphone: Used to detect barking.
Sound Activated Speaker: Produces the
Switch with 4 Levels of Operation:
Off - Used to conserve battery life
Test - Used to verify the microphone and
speaker are functional
Low Sensitivity - Short range detection
(up to 15 feet)
Medium Sensitivity - (up to 30 feet)
High Sensitivity - (up to 50 feet)
Metal Hanger: For hanging the Outdoor
Provisions for Mounting: Used to attach to
or fix the Outdoor Bark on a tree, post, etc.
Battery Door: Used to enclose the Battery
• NEW TECH: Stop excessive, noisy dog barking by emitting an ultrasonic sound to silence the dog. More effective than old version deterrents
• HIGHLY FUNCTION: Contain sensitive microphone isolates and picks up barking up to 50 feet away to stop barking both outdoors and indoors.
• CUTE DESIGN: The New Outdoor Bark Controller come with a well-designed birdhouse shape. Designed for easy hanging/ mounting on a tree, wall or fence post to stop your dogs barking.
• HARMLESS: 100% Safe to your dogs, other pets, plants, and of course, yourself and your family. The ultrasonic frequency is not harmful to pets and completely inaudible to human ears.
Average battery life is 2 months, depending on how often the dog barks. To conserve battery
life, turn to the “OFF” position when the Outdoor Bark Control is not in use.
Two Color LED
The two color LED indicator shows good or low battery. Good battery equals 1 flash every 5
seconds with Green LED. Low battery equals 3 fl ashes every 5 seconds with the Red LED. If
there are no LED lights it is time to change the battery. When emitting the ultrasonic sound,
the Red LED is solid. When in test mode, the Red LED will fl ash if battery is low.
Modes of Operation
• Begin use of the Outdoor Bark Control on Low Sensitivity and only increase to Medium
Sensitivity if the dog does not respond.
• If the dog does not respond to Medium Sensitivity, increase to High Sensitivity.
• Turn to the TEST Mode to verify that your Outdoor Bark Control is working properly. Do not use this Mode for normal operation. See “To Test the Outdoor Bark Control.”
|Low||Up to 15 feet|
|Medium||Up to 30 feet|
|High||Up to 50 feet|
What to Expect During Use of the
Outdoor Bark Control
Place the Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control within range of the dog with the unit switched to Low, Medium or High Sensitivity. Most dogs will understand very quickly that the Outdoor Bark Control is disrupting their urge to bark and will relax and stop barking.
You should notice a reduction in the dog’s barking within the first two weeks that the Outdoor Bark Control is in use. Please note this product may not work on deaf or hearing impaired dogs.
Excessive barking can cause a real strain on your relationship with your pet, as well as cause disruptions in your neighborhood. There are some situations this product may not be as effective.
• Remove the battery before cleaning.
• Clean the Redmogo Outdoor Bark Control with a damp cloth.
• Do no use any kind of spray chemicals or solvent to clean.
• Do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
Note: the Outdoor Bark Control is weatherproof. However, if water enters into the microphone it may disrupt the unit’s operation. After the microphone is dry it will resume working properly.
To Test the Outdoor Bark Control
1. Turn the Mode Switch to TEST.
2. Hold the unit with the Indicator Light facing towards you. The unit should be arms length
away from your mouth.
3. In order to trigger the unit, say “Woof” loudly towards the Microphone.
4. The LED light will flash red and there will be an audible sound to indicate that it is
5. If the Indicator Light does not flash and there is no audible sound, ensure that the battery is properly installed and/or replace the battery. If the Indicator Light still does not flash, contact to locate a retailer near you.
6. Return the Mode Switch to Low Sensitivity before you begin using the Outdoor Bark Control. Note: The TEST Mode is not intended for normal operation. If the Outdoor Bark Control is left in TEST Mode, it can send false signals and may reduce battery life.